Sunday, October 14, 2007

Week ending Oct 14, 2007

I have just finshed watching the Ford Ironman 2007 live on webcast. I am so impressed with all those that finished the event and especially the last finishers as they pushed themselves to the finish line with minutes to the cut-off time.

Now back to my own training week. Did not do any swim this week, but did alot of running and riding.

Here's the training for the week

Tuesday - Ride 40km.
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday morning - Run 7km
Friday Evening - Rest
Saturday morning - Ride 92km
Sunday morning- run 10km

However the saturday ride was not so pleasant as I crashed on my final km as I was negotiating the trafiic light at Tampines ave 10 and old tampines road. I flipped over my bike and landed on my back. Got a swollen lower back now and a few bruises from the crash.

But this should stop my training as I count down the days to Langkawi with 132 days remaining. Till my next entry, train safe.....

No comments: